Friday, November 30, 2007

Random Thoughts

*I'm going to miss my husband while he is in West Virginia but I'm very excited for some girl time with two of my close friends Rachel and Kimmie!!

*I'm excited for the party at Clay and Kim's house. I'm a little nervous to go without Chris though, I tend to be a little awkward (lol)

*I am looking forward to the Christmas parade tomorrow on Main Street. My mom and I plan on passing out the wish cards and bumper stickers while we are there, anyone want to help??

*Sunday is going to be exciting!! I can't wait for Clay to kick off the new series. www.mywish4christmas.com

*I am so proud of my husband for sticking to his new healthy program. I love seeing him so motivated and I pray that he can avoid temptation while he is on his trip.

*I am proud of myself too for actually exercising on a regular basis and sticking to healthy eating :)

*I got to hold Christy's baby on Wednesday!! He is about the cutest baby I have ever seen! He is so perfect! I couldn't stop staring at him. I can't wait to have a baby!

*IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

*A coworker sent this video to me and it touched me so much I wanted to share it. It's a little boy calling into a Christian radio station.

No comments: