Thursday, December 27, 2007

Well....

Christmas is over and it's back to work. I hope everyones Christmas was as blessed as mine! Chris and I got a chance to hang out with both of our families and it was amazing. My favorite part about Christmas is just relaxing and enjoying the people you love most. It meant a lot to Chris to be able to spend Christmas Day with his family because we don't get to see them as often as we would like. I really do cherish his family like my own, they really make me feel so welcome and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that his Uncle Elwood reads this blog!! So I would just like to say hey Uncle Elwood!! I enjoyed seeing you on Christmas and I can't wait until this weekend to see yall again! And thanks again for the bag, I love it!!

So with Cooper being born so close to Christmas it really got me thinking about the birth of Jesus. I mean every Christmas I think about Him but something really came alive to me this year. I just can't even fathom being Mary, giving birth to Jesus and then having to give Him up. I can't imagine God being able to give his one and only Son to die for my sins! I don't even like seeing Cooper cry, I just can't even imagine the sacrifice..... it just makes me truly thankful for our awesome God.

1 comment:

Advance Student Ministry.Com said...

This year's Christmas was the best!!! I am thankful we had each other to spend it with. I love you precious!