Friday, January 4, 2008

2008 Already!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone! I can't believe I have been married for almost a year now =] It really has been amazing! I have the greatest husband in the world, I adore him. I am so thankful for all the blessings God has given me this year and I can't wait to see what He has in store for this upcoming year.

My main New Years Resolution is to read the entire Bible this year. I'm following the list the church gave us. I am doing it along with a student in youth. After we read our chapters for the day we email each other and give a summary of what we read and what stood out to us. I think this is an awesome way to keep each other accountable and a good way for us to understand what we read. I am so excited about it!! I think it is also going to make me and the student closer than we already are. And of course it will help me grow even closer to God!

Some of my other resolutions are to keep maintaining a healthy lifestyle, being the best wife I can be, and just really growing the relationships that I have.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: