Tuesday, June 3, 2008


I thank God for such an amazing husband. He was a gift from God that I didn't even ask for. If it wasn't for him I don't even know where I would be today. He came into my life at a time where I was so beyond lost and he introduced me to Jesus. I am not the same person I was before and I have God and Chris to thank for that. Over the past year there have been deaths of people that I used to hang out with in settings that I used to be in all the time - it's really scary to think about. It just makes me so grateful. I never would have imagined that I would be married to someone who cares so deeply about me... that treats me the way Jesus would. Who even when I make stupid decisions - tries to understand the root of the problem rather than just getting mad at me. If the love Chris has for me it just a little taste of the love Christ has for me than all I can say is WOW. I just pray that I am as good a wife to him as he is a husband to me.


I love you Pooks!!!

No comments: