Saturday, June 7, 2008

Good Friends, Good Food, Good FUN

On the last post I talked about how much I love my Fridays off - well yesterday I actually had to work because I was sick on Monday. It ended up being a great day though - my awesome boss let me off early and I went home and started helping get dinner ready for our guests coming over. We had two couples from church over. I am not allowed to cook so I was put in charge of making the Watermelon drinks - thank goodness I had Rachel helping me!! A simple recipe ended up being quite an adventure! They ended up being very tasty though - even Amanda liked them who doesn't even like Watermelon!! After dinner we played LOSER - and I am happy to say that I was not the LOSER this time, Bill was! Haha =] Then the boys dragged the girls to see "You Don't Mess With The Zohan." We figured we always make them see tons of chick flicks so we should at least go see one of their movies. Well I am ashamed to admit this but I enjoyed it! It was hilarious!! I didn't get to bed until almost 1 and then had to be up at 6:15 this morning - it was well worth it though!!! I am so excited for these new friendships developing and growing!! =]

Tomorrow is Sunday! Wahoo!!

No comments: