Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Strawberry Pies & Journals

Wow, I cant believe it is already Wednesday and I am just now posting about my weekend! Well the first half of it was awesome!! Friday night was spent with some awesome friends eating dinner and seeing Harry Potter! Saturday night was spent with other awesome friends eating dinner and watching Unknown.. can you tell that eating and watching movies are two of our favorite things to do? :) Oh and my hubbie and I also went for a long run Saturday morning! 7 miles woop woop! Those two awesome days were followed up with two days of being sick. Some kind of stomach bug or something but I feel much better now! I obviously wasn't able to run while I was sick so I ran yesterday and this morning. 5 miles yesterday and 3 miles today, both done on the treadmill. I used to prefer the treadmill over running outside but after doing long runs on a regular basis I am now hooked! Its nice but it also stinks because I get so bored on the treadmill now!



Well I have to make this short but I will leave you with a few pictures from the weekend!



Mmmm Passion Tea Lemonade makes super hot days a little more bearable!






Journals Chris and I decorated that our church is sending to a school that is being built in India! Can you guess which one is mine!?





Picture taken in the Walmart parking lot to put in the journals. Isn't he handsome!? I call this my proud dog smile... one of those things that only makes sense to me...




Strawberry pies (my mother in laws recipe) that I made for a church event that got cancelled. That's okay though, I got to share them with friends =]

1 comment:

katy said...

Passion tea lemonades DO make super hot days more bearable! :)