Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Luke 2:19

This was my verse for the day in my devotional and I really loved it because I could totally relate to Mary.

"
They hurried to the village and found Mary and Joseph. And there was the baby, lying in the manger. After seeing him, the shepherds told everyone what had happened and what the angel had said to them about this child. All who heard the shepherds’ story were astonished, but Mary kept all these things in her heart and thought about them often. The shepherds went back to their flocks, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen. It was just as the angel had told them."

When my world seems crazy and out of control I just reflect on all the good things that my God has done. Just like Mary I keep everything I have learned in my heart so that He is always with me and as long as He is with me everything is good - even if it doesn't feel like it at the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great verse for today! I really needed to hear that!